The most exclusive and important meeting driving progress in the UK’s intelligent transport sector
- The ONLY UK event dedicated to local and national transport policy, connecting senior policy makers with the private sector mobility world.
- The conference discusses the challenges facing the UK transport sector and provides a roadmap towards the introduction of practical, integrated transport solutions.
- Focused on real time solutions to the shared challenges facing government and businesses, attendees will hear insight and debates from a range of diverse, senior speakers, cutting through the silos and focusing on implementation.
- Together, taking an integrated perspective, the conference will help overcome the bottlenecks of advanced mobility
WATCH: February Conference Highlights
Smart Transport Conference Insight Webinar
Join us on April 8 for a free-to-attend live webinar session, with insight presentations on the following topics:
1. The ethics of smart transport
How do we make it accessible for all?
Presenter: Professor Nick Reed, head of mobility R&D, Bosch
2. Last mile
What are the business requirements? What are the problems What needs to be solved?
Presenter: Stewart Lightbody, head of fleet services, Anglian Water
Webinar chairman: Stephen Joseph OBE
Monday, April 8
11.30am - 12.30pm