This report by CoMoUK reveals the latest evidence on the impact of shared bikes on Scotland.
Scotland Bike Share Users survey 2020 - CoMoUK
Following a transformational year for transport, the sector must now align investment and policy in response to ongoing decarbonisation ambitions, the need for more efficient living and better health, as well as changes brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Join senior public and private sector transport leaders at the two-day Virtual Smart Transport Conference on June 8 and 9 to:
- Hear the latest thinking on Government policy
- Better understand the latest smart transport technologies, innovations and applications
- Get the most up-to-date advice and plans on tackling transport emissions
- Participate in pivotal discussions leading the sector forward
- Access exclusive thought leadership
- Gain and share best practices on responding to changes fuelled by the pandemic
- Engage with senior transport decision-makers through debates and live Q&As