The first speakers have been announced for the Smart Transport Conference, being held at County Hall, London, March 17, 2020.
The Smart Transport Conference is the UK's most important meeting place for senior public policy makers and influential private sector leaders to showcase real-time solutions to government policy
Confirmed speakers include:
- Michael Hurwitz, Director of Transport Innovation, TfL
- Bridget Rosewell, Commissioner, National Infrastructure Commission
- Maggie Simpson, Director General, Rail Freight Group
- David Waterhouse, Head of Infrastructure, Cities & Local Growth Unit, Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government (MHCLG)
- Kit Allwinter, Intelligent Mobility Officer, TfGM
- Giuseppe Sollazzo, Head of Data, UK Department for Transport
- Ben Lawson, VP of Strategy and Mobility, UK & Ireland Enterprise Holdings
- Carl Bayliss, VP Mobility & Home Energy, Centrica
- Gordon Young, Head of Vehicle Finance, Macquire Bank
- Trevor Hoyle, Senior VP Operations, FedEx
- Frank Muehlon, Head of ABB's Global E-Mobility Infrastructure Solutions, ABB
- Matt Dale, Head of Consultancy, ALD
- Phil Jones, CEO, PJA
- Edward Kulperger, VP Europe, Geotab
- Dr Jo Dally, Global Head of City Partnerships, BP
- John Hix, Head of Freight & Logistics, AECOM
- Tony Caccavone, Surface Access Director, Heathrow
- Piia Karjalainen, Senior Manager, Maas Alliance
- Martin Tugwell, Director, England's Economic Heartland
- Richard Dilks, Chief Executive, CoMoUK
Sessions that will take place across eight content streams including Freight & Logistics, Climate Emergency: Decarbonisation of Transport, Smart Planning: Integration of Housing and Transport and more.
Register your interest to be the first to receive a copy of the March 2020 agenda.
You can save £200 when you secure your ticket to the Smart Transport Conference before midnight GMT on Friday January 17, 2020.