There are just three days let to save £200 with our early bird rate to attend the Smart Transport Conference, London.
The Smart Transport Conference is the UK's most important meeting place for senior public policy makers and influential private sector leaders, showcasing real-time solutions to government policy.
Held at County Hall, London, March 17, 2020, the Smart Transport Conference features the highest calibre thought leaders and policy-makers tackling the leading issues in the smart transport sphere.
The conference is dedicated to connecting the policies set out by the public sector to the capabilities presented by the private sector through networking, knowledge transferring and debates. This must-attend event presents the key challenges and opportunities that potential delegates could face as a result of the changing climate and implication of UK's government policy and the effects of new technological advancements on all organsiations.
Sessions will take place across eight content streams including Freight & Logistics, Climate Emergency: Decarbonisation of Transport, Smart Planning: Integration of Housing and Transport and more.
You can save £200 when you secure your ticket to the Smart Transport Conference before midnight GMT on Friday January 17, 2020.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Michael Hurwitz, Director of Transport Innovation, TfL
- Bridget Rosewell, Commissioner, National Infrastructure Commission
- Maggie Simpson, Director General, Rail Freight Group
- David Waterhouse, Head of Infrastructure, Cities & Local Growth Unit, Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government (MHCLG)
- Kit Allwinter, Intelligent Mobility Officer, TfGM
- Giuseppe Sollazzo, Head of Data, UK Department for Transport
- Ben Lawson, VP of Strategy and Mobility, UK & Ireland Enterprise Holdings
- Carl Bayliss, VP Mobility & Home Energy, Centrica
- Gordon Young, Head of Vehicle Finance, Macquire Bank
- Trevor Hoyle, Senior VP Operations, FedEx
- Frank Muehlon, Head of ABB's Global E-Mobility Infrastructure Solutions, ABB
- Matt Dale, Head of Consultancy, ALD
- Phil Jones, CEO, PJA
- Edward Kulperger, VP Europe, Geotab
- Dr Jo Dally, Global Head of City Partnerships, BP
- John Hix, Head of Freight & Logistics, AECOM
- Tony Caccavone, Surface Access Director, Heathrow
- Piia Karjalainen, Senior Manager, Maas Alliance
- Martin Tugwell, Director, England's Economic Heartland
- Richard Dilks, Chief Executive, CoMoUK
The draft event agenda has now been released and is available to download now.