Top 5 reasons to attend Smart Transport Conference
by Stephen Joseph, Chair, Smart Transport
This event is different. It cuts across the silos - public and private, technology and automotive, cities and transport operators. It seeks real solutions, not just debate, bringing together a diverse range of senior public policy makers and key private sector transport stakeholders.
Join us on the 5th February and:
1. Hear from an unrivalled range of local and national policy-makers on smart transport and smart cities - those making decisions that will affect the future of smart and city transport systems
2. Hear from and interact with a wide range of private sector representatives, including technology companies, fleet managers, energy companies, automotive companies, and social enterprises involved in shared mobility services and community transport
3. Join discussions on key smart transport issues - sustainability and climate change, ethics and inclusiveness, partnerships and innovation, first/last mile services for goods and people, and the best roles for public and private sectors
4. Meet people with shared interests in smart transport from a wide range of backgrounds and enterprises, and hear the latest new ideas on the future for transport and cities
5. Make new contacts, share insight among attendees and exhibitors with a wide range of products and services that can facilitate the implementation of government policy
The Smart Transport Conference Chair
Awarded an OBE in 1996 for services to transport and the environment, Stephen Joseph's tenure as CEO of Campaign for Better Transport helped develop the organisation into the UK’s leading transport NGO.
A member of the Commission for Integrated Transport from 1999-2005, Stephen played an important role in influencing public sector transport policies, and was involved in numerous bodies dedicated to developing UK mobility.
As chair of the conference, he will share his learnings from decades’ experience on both sides of the transport industry.