What is the purpose of Smart Transport Conferences?
The Smart Transport Conference is dedicated to connecting the policies set out by the public sector to the capabilities presented by the private sector through networking, knowledge transferring and debates. The conference presents the key challenges and opportunities that potential delegates could face as a result of:
- The changing climate and implication of UK's government policy
- The effects of new technological advancements on firms
Using practical case studies, the conference will focus on real-world solutions to the key future mobility challenges facing central and local government across the UK and provides a roadmap towards practical, integrated transport solutions.
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear insight from a diverse range of leading speakers and pioneers in the UK transport sector, including Martin Tugwell, Director of England's Economic Heartland; Claire Haigh, Chief Executive of Greener Journeys; Chris Lane, Head of Transport of TfWM and more. See the full speaker list so far here.
- Risk Director, Arriva
- Principal, Policy & Project Officer, London Councils
- Head of Transport & Travel, Godolphin Management Company Ltd
- CEO, Clayton Power UK
- Transport Strategy Manager, Transport for the South East
- Head of Innovation, Transport for Greater Manchester
- Programme Director, Transportation and Urban Planning, C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group
- Business Partner, MCIPS Global Procurement Intl.
- Operations- Fleet and Business, xerox (UK) Limited
- Consultant in Public Health – Transport and Public Realm, Transport for London
- Transport and Sustainable Development, Centre for Transport Studies, UCL
- Head of Policy and Communications (England and Wales), Abellio Transport Holdings Ltd
- Head of Central Research Team, Department for Transport
- Chief Anaylist, Highways England
- Director, Urban Transport Group